Installing a new irrigation system demands custom trenches and cuts into the landscape. Efficient work is key to successfully implementing this vital system. The TRENCH'N edge rotary trencher is an exceptional irrigation trencher that allows you to get the job completed under budget and ahead of schedule.
The versatile components of the TRENCH'N edge trencher make it the best tool on the market today for installing irrigation systems, vertical mulching and radial trenching of trees, excavating footings, and trenching for drain tile.
The single front pivot enables you to cut sharp turns as needed into the compacted surface. The discharge shut will help you manage refuse materials. The spring-loaded floating cutting blade will tear through underground obstructions like roots and rocks.
- A single front pivot wheel for tight radiuses (down to 36" inches),
- A dual side discharge chute to provide flexibility in discharging material 4 to 6 inches away from the trencher and a cutting blade that is centered between rear wheels, which keeps the trench clean and uniform during tight radiuses that pipe pullers can't match.
- A new floating cutting blade called the "ROCK-E-VADER". This blade is spring-loaded and cuts up and over underground obstructions like rocks and large tree roots, which saves high trencher blade maintenance costs.
- New method for installing Subsurface Drip Irrigation and Waste Water Dispersion systems
Other Innovative Features
The Irrigation Trencher can used for:
- Installing Irrigation systems
- Vertical Mulching and radial trenching of trees
This trencher removes compacted soils and allows easy installation of fertilizer and mulch down to the feeder roots to help distressed trees grow. The trenching teeth may be set for cutting up to 2 1/2 inches or 1 3/4 wide. The depth of the trench is easily adjusted from 0 to 12 inches. This machine also eliminates the need to buy multiple blades for various widths and depths, which is required for fixed blade trenchers. The specially designed trencher teeth are made of replaceable carbide bits (available nationwide) that are mounted in steel holders or shark teeth.
- Excavating footings for smaller landscape retaining walls.
- Trenching for drain tile, lawn sprinkler systems, low voltage landscape lighting cable, water lines and root pruning. This model cuts down to 0 to 7" and 2" or 5" wide.